Good (trading) morning everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend.
- PTON: Appears to have bounced off the SMA(50) from Friday’s trading. Could see more upwards movement today, especially if PTON holds over the 104 level.
- LEDS: Seeing continued momentum from last week. Premarket high of 26.24 at the moment.
- MGNI: Gapping up right around the SMA(9). Could see more upwards movement if it gets above and holds over 30.
- TLRY: Premarket high of 19.47. Potential support around/just below that 19 level. Worth watching for a breakout if it gets over ~21.40 (daily chart).
- MIC: Should be opening up near a resistance level around 40-41. Could provide good shorting opportunities if it fails, I’ll be watching for a further breakout though.
- QTS: Up after being acquired by Blackstone, at $78/share. Might be priced in at the moment, but I’ll be keeping an eye on it.
- USCR: Up after being acquired by Vulcan Materials, at $74/share. Might be priced in at the moment, but I’ll be keeping an eye on it.