Financial Goals Giveaway Rules, Terms & Conditions
Full Annual Membership Subscription to Masterclass given to 1 winner
How to enter: To enter the contest, entrants are required to follow three steps:
1. Comment under the Instagram post answering the two questions in the post
2- Follow Baraka on Instagram.
3- Tag 3 of your friends on the post.
There will be one winner
The giveaway runs from January 19th to January 31st and the winners will be announced on February 1 6:00 PM .
Terms and Conditions
· Entry is open to residents of the U.A.E.
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Participants will have to keep their account public until the end of the date of the winner’s announcement.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
. Contest hunters and spammers are automatically disqualified
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· Friends and family of baraka employees cannot enter the competition.
· Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
· baraka reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
· The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by baraka relating to any post-winning publicity.
· Unless stated otherwise, the winner of the engagement giveaway will be drawn from all entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
· The Financial Goals contest prize is an amount of one annual membership to Masterclass
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, baraka reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn, or in the event that the promotion is being judged baraka reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
· Confirmation of the prize will be made via the Email provided in the competition entry form or through social media private message.
· Failure to respond and/ or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
· The Promoter is baraka.
· In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
· A list of winners will be available on baraka exchange website no earlier than four weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and city of the winners will be disclosed.